An introduction to the programme
Having a clear and simple plan in place is the blueprint for success when it comes to growing your business successfully. There are many elements surrounding business strategy, but the core fundamentals remain the same regardless of the industry. Understanding these fundamentals is a skill that will aid the development of a successful business plan.
As part of the NMD Business Growth Programme, the Strategise for Success programme is a FREE support programme designed to help you kick start 2022 on the right foot and plan for the year ahead. Whether you have been trading for a while and never had a plan in place or you simply need to think afresh – this programme aims to help you work out what a successful year would look like for you.
What does the programme involve?
- 2 two-hour workshops with a focus on helping you understand what a business strategy is and how to use them to enhance your business practices moving forward.
- What is business strategy and how is it useful?
- Planning your strategy for the future
- Tailored one to one mentoring support to help take advantage of the skills and knowledge delivered throughout the workshops.
Both the workshops and the mentoring will be delivered remotely via Zoom due to ongoing restrictions as a result of Covid 19.
If you are not familiar with this software, a member of the Full Circle team can assist you to access and begin to use this.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area;
- Employ less than 50 people;
- Have an active interest in enhancing your business’s marketing and PR over the course of the Programme and beyond.
Please note that places are limited, and priority will be given to those businesses that have not previously participated on the NMD Business Growth Programme.
And participation is FREE ….?
Yes – the Programme is 100% free to participants.
The Programme forms part of the NMD DC Business Growth Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
How long does the Programme last for?
The Programme will begin in late January and will finish in early April.
So how do I apply?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
- Email Curtis at Full Circle – [email protected] – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Promoting your Business Programme. Alternatively, please call Curtis on 079 2018 7978.
- Curtis will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
- Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is 14th January 2022 @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible as we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.