NMD Business Growth provides FREE specific specialist business support to local businesses within the Newry Mourne and Down Council area, regardless of sector.
Programme participation will result in increased competitiveness in both indigenous and export markets.
Supporting at least 758 businesses up to December 2022, NMD Business Growth will assist in the creation of approximately 470 new employment positions.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
How NMD Business Growth will help you:
- Gain practical advice to overcome barriers and help identify, target and exploit new business opportunities
- Provides referrals to other relevant business support partners
- Provides opportunities to grow your business with professional bespoke support
Programme participants will receive:
- FREE mentoring support, specific to your business needs
- Access to workshops and thematic programmes
- Networking opportunities with other SMEs
- Linkages with other business support initiatives
To be eligible your business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area
- Employ fewer than 50 people
- Have the potential to create additional jobs
- Have export, innovation or productivity improvement potential
Apply now for NMD Business Growth
For more information contact:
T: 0330 137 4000 and ask for the Enterprise Development Team.