Demystify and Inspire
The Digital Surge Programme will help you embark on your digital transformation journey.
Small businesses across Northern Ireland can avail of support which includes:
- 2 half day workshops on the fundamentals of digital transformation and innovation
- A digital roadmap produced for your organisation by an innovation consultant
- Masterclass workshops to showcase the advanced technologies such as Blockchain, the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Virtual Reality/ Immersive Tech and Robotics)
- 6 days mentoring support from advanced technology experts
- A digital acceleration plan produced for your organisation
- Routing to more intensive supports and funding.
Embark on your Digital Transformation Journey
Why take part?
In today’s world, businesses which recognise the role technology can play in enabling their strategy will certainly increase their growth potential.
Our advanced technology experts will provide the support you need to discover how to fundamentally change how you operate and deliver value to your customers. Find out how to use advanced technologies to:
- Increase efficiencies
- Improve productivity
- Get data driven insights
- Increase partnerships
- Gain a competitive edge
- Accelerate growth
- And More!
Who is the Digital Surge Programme for?
This FULLY FUNDED programme is for eligible organisations from any sector including manufacturing, tradeable services, retail, tourism, hospitality, agriculture, construction and social enterprises. You just need to open your mind on how advanced technologies can pivot your business model!
To join this programme your organisation must:
- be an enterprise or social enterprise based in NI
- have less than 50 employees
- not be an Invest NI client
- require specialist support to embark on a “digital transformation journey”
- not be able to access similar support from existing economic development stakeholders
- be able to confirm that the Digital Surge mentoring will not take them over the State Aid de minimis ceiling of €200,000 over the current and two previous fiscal years, or if applicable, the £315,000 Minimal Financial Assistance contribution.
The programme is funded through the participating Councils, Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs (Northern Ireland 2014-2020) Programme (EUIGJ) Local Economic Development Measure.