An introduction to the programme
As part of the NMD Business Growth Programme, the Access to Funding programme is a FREE support programme designed to help you understand what goes into a good funding application.
Maybe you have never put together an application for monetary or other support? Or maybe you have been rejected in the past. This programme aims to equip you with the tools and knowledge to include the right things in your application – whether you have a live opportunity or wish to apply for support in future.
What does the programme involve?
- One half-day workshop that will aim to teach you the fundamentals of ‘How to Write a Winning Funding Application’
- 7 hours tailored one to one mentoring support to help you and your business take full advantage of the skills and information delivered during the workshop session.
Both the workshop and the mentoring will be delivered remotely via Microsoft Teams due to ongoing restrictions as a result of Covid 19.
If you are not familiar with this software, a member of the Full Circle team can assist you to access and begin to use this.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area;
- Employ less than 50 people;
- Have an active interest in applying for funding support to enable business growth
Please note that places are limited, and the mentoring element of the programme is only open to businesses that have not previously participated on the NMD Business Growth Programme.
And participation is FREE ….?
Yes – the Programme is 100% free to participants.
The Programme forms part of the NMD DC Business Growth Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
How long does the Programme last for?
The Programme will begin in April 2022 and will finish before the end of June 2022.
So how do I apply?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
- Email Stephanie at Full Circle – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Promoting your Business Programme. Alternatively, please call Curtis on 079 2018 7978.
- Stephanie will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
- Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is 27th April 2022 @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible as we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.