The Power of PR
Most larger companies have the luxury of being able to spend big to raise awareness amongst target customers. For smaller businesses, this is generally not the case due to financial constraints. The reality, however, is that the more effectively you promote your business, the more it is likely to grow. The fundamental challenge for most small business owner-managers is therefore to find ways to promote their businesses on a shoestring.
The focus of the Power of PR programme is therefore to give participants on the Programme the skills and the confidence to do this effectively….and on a tight budget.
What does the programme involve?
2 two-hour workshops on:
- 20 October 2021: Preparing your Business for PR
- 27 October 2021: Engaging with the Media
Tailored 1-2-1 Mentoring to help put theory into practice, and begin your strategic PR and communications planning.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area;
- Employ less than 50 people;
- Have an active interest in enhancing your business’s marketing and PR over the course of the Programme and beyond.
Please note that places are limited, and priority will be given to those businesses that have not previously participated on the NMD Business Growth Programme.
And participation is FREE ….?
Yes – the Programme is 100% free to participants.
The Programme forms part of the Newry Mourne and Down District Council Business Growth Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
So how do I apply?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
- Email Curtis at Full Circle – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Power of PR Programme. Alternatively, please call Curtis on 079 2018 7978.
- Curtis will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
- Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is 15th October 2021 @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible because we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.