NMD Business Growth
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
The programme will provide specialist business support to micro and small enterprises within the Council area, no sector is excluded from taking part and there is no cost to registering with the programme.
NMD Business Growth will provide free mentoring support to local companies, supporting them to become more competitive in both indigenous and export markets. The programme will support at least 758 businesses up to December 2022, and create approximately 470 new employment positions.
How NMD Business Growth can help you
- Practical advice to overcome barriers and help you to identify, target and exploit new business opportunities.
- Referrals to other relevant business support
- Opportunities to grow your business with professional support
Programme participants will receive:
- Up to six days FREE mentoring support, targeted at your business needs
- Access to workshops and thematic programmes
- Networking opportunities with other SMEs
- Linkages with other business support initiatives
To be eligible your business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area
- Employ fewer than 50 people
- Have the potential to create additional jobs
- Have export, innovation or productivity improvement potential
Apply now for NMD Business Growth
For more information contact:
T: 0330 137 4000 and ask for the Enterprise Development Team.