What is the NMDDC Brand Building Programme?
Delivered as part of the NMD Business Growth Programme, the Brand Building Programme is a FREE support aimed specifically at helping owner-managers of small businesses in the Newry Mourne and Down council area to understand the importance of brand, and more importantly, to take the necessary steps to enhance your business brand during the Programme.
A good business brand is a strong and positive image, as seen in the eyes of both existing and potential customers.
What does the programme involve?
- 3 two hour workshops to provide you with the skills, the confidence and the understanding you need to objectively evaluate your current business brand, to identify how you enhance this brand and to then ensure that you take those key steps in making positive change in your business.
The workshops will cover:-
– User Personas and the Importance of Branding
– Introduction to Multimedia Content
– Introduction to Animation
- Tailored one to one mentoring to help you take the understanding you have gleaned from the workshops and implement it for your business. Potential areas of focus during the mentoring may involve the development of a new / upgraded business identity, enhancement of your website or social media collateral etc.
Both the workshops and the mentoring will be delivered remotely via Zoom due to ongoing restrictions as a result of Covid 19. If you are not familiar with this software, a member of the Full Circle team can assist you to access and begin to use this.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area;
- Employ less than 50 people;
- Have a genuine commitment to exploring new business opportunities in the Republic of Ireland.
Please note that places are limited and priority will be given to those businesses that have not previously participated on the NMD Business Growth Programme.
And participation is FREE ….?
Yes – the Programme is 100% free to participants.
The Programme forms part of the NMD DC Business Growth Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
How long does the Programme last for?
The Programme will begin in early August 2021 and finish before the end of October 2021.
So how do I apply?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
- Email Curtis at Full Circle – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Brand Building Programme. Alternatively, please call Curtis on 079 2018 7978.
- Curtis will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
- Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is Friday 9 July 2021 @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible because we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.