Tender for Growth provides 170 businesses with the necessary skills and confidence to identify, target and bid for public and private sector tendering opportunities in Northern Ireland and further afield over the period to 31 December 2022.
The project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
The Programme is FREE to eligible businesses and will involve:
- One to one expert mentoring support
- Group-based guidance
- Meet the Buyer events
How the NMD Tender for Growth Programme can help you:
- Identification of tendering opportunities in your field;
- Assessment of your readiness to successfully exploit these opportunities;
- Support to target new tendering opportunities and maximise the prospect of winning new business;
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with other businesses to bid jointly for new tendered contracts.
Programme Participants will receive:
- Up to 4.5 days FREE mentoring support tailored to your specific needs;
- Access to workshops and Meet the Buyer events
- Networking opportunities with other SMEs
- Linkages with other business support initiatives
To be eligible your business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area
- Employ less than 50 people
- Have the potential to create additional jobs
- Have export, innovation or productivity improvement potential
T: 0330 137 4000
For more information contact: