As part of the NMD Business Growth Programme, the Introduction to Digital Marketing programme is a FREE support programme designed to help you understand the potential for Digital Marketing to grow your business.
The aim of this programme is to highlight the fundamental elements of Digital Marketing and how you can link these into your overall marketing strategy to kick start and sustain business growth. The programme will provide business owner-managers the skills and the confidence to be able to effectively market their businesses online.
What does the programme involve?
- 2 two-hour workshops that will aim to grow your understanding of what the digital marketing landscape is comprised of and the role of Social Media marketing.
- An introduction to digital marketing techniques
- Maximising the impact of social media
- Tailored one to one mentoring support to help you and your business take full advantage of the skills and information delivered throughout the workshops.
Both the workshops and the mentoring will be delivered remotely via Zoom due to ongoing restrictions as a result of Covid 19.
If you are not familiar with this software, a member of the Full Circle team can assist you to access and begin to use this.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your Business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area;
- Employ less than 50 people;
- Have an active interest in enhancing your business’s marketing and PR over the course of the Programme and beyond.
Please note that places are limited, and the mentoring element of the programme is only open to businesses that have not previously participated on the NMD Business Growth Programme.
And participation is FREE ….?
Yes – the Programme is 100% free to participants.
The Programme forms part of the NMD DC Business Growth Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme.
How long does the Programme last for?
The Programme will begin in February 2022 and will finish at the end of April 2022.
So how do I apply?
To be considered for a place on the Programme, all you have to do is:
- Email Curtis at Full Circle – firstname.lastname@example.org – and let him know that you wish to apply for a place on the Promoting your Business Programme. Alternatively, please call Curtis on 079 2018 7978.
- Curtis will then liaise directly with you to ensure that you are eligible to apply and to assess your priority support needs in this field.
- Deadline for all expressions of interest in relation to this Programme is 4th February 2022 @ 13:00 – we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible as we expect demand to be extremely high for places on this Programme.